This recipe is the best summer salad because it's hearty and meaty enough to fill you up but still light and refreshing with chilly noodles and fresh herbaceous flavor.
성주콜걸∷예약♥성주주안 모텔 추천﹝성주경마 예상 지존 대회﹞✍《성주창원 출장 숙소》ク성주부산 모텔 출장▌성주구미 여관☭성주출장최고시▨성주대전 모텔 추천♥성주군산 터미널 모텔
- 1/2 pound leftover pork shoulder, shredded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- One 3-ounce package ramen noodles, seasoning discarded
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper 성주콜걸24시출장샵예약금없는출장샵성주콜걸성주마사지예약금없는출장샵정선전주 터미널 모텔성주콜걸성주콜걸함안속초 모텔 추천
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup dashi
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sake
- 1/4 cup shredded nori
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, blanched
For the pork:
Combine all ingredients in a container, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the ramen:
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package, drain and set in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the one egg vigorously with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. In a hot sauté pan add canola oil, then add egg and let cook undisturbed until cooked through. Remove the egg from pan and slice into thin ribbons.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the dashi, water, rice wine vinegar and sake. Add mixture to noodles along with the nori and sprouts and toss to combine.
5. Remove the pork from the soy mixture and top the salad with the pork and sliced egg.